Art by Flyingdebris

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hibernation

Yeah i just realized I haven't updated this blog in a while. Have been concentrating too much on updating pictures in my deviantart and flickr galleries that I've neglected the verbal charting of my progress.

Well a lot has come to pass since my last post back in august. I've gone through my first quarter at Gnomon, have attended a conceptart.org workshop, and have spent quite some time living in Hollywood. I think that these past few months have taught me a great deal and my art has improved considerably.

I'm going to try to chart my progress better on this blog.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Alex,
    is there any possibility to reach you by email? I sent you email days ago but you don't reply yet. Can you give me a working email address? Thank you. Regards.

    By Blogger anotherBloggerDev, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home