Art by Flyingdebris

Friday, August 04, 2006

Aftermath of Comicon

Have been busy handling a myriad of different tasks that are mostly involved with trying to get myself hired somewhere, for about a week now. But i must say, Comicon was the best convention i ever went to. I got to meet so many people that i would have never suspected would be there. Also spent a small fortune in autographs, comic books, and various bits of loot.

I also have the knowledge that I caught the second freebie thrown by the G4 hosts that were filming there on the second day. It bounced out of somebody's hands, landed at someone elses feet about 4 yards away from me, and despite having a bag of con-stuff in one hand, a cellphone in the other, and a huge backpack on my back, I managed to grab that star wars figurine faster than the guy could bend down to pick it up. It was truly a ninja moment. And i'm not even a star wars fan. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home