Art by Flyingdebris

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Goin' to Comicon

Tomorrow I board the plane to travel across this land to head towards the San Diego Comicon, with the intention of advertising my art a bit. I'm looking at it as an opportunity to not only walk around and absorb some good ol nerd culture but to talk to other artists, talk to some company reps. and try to get myself seen. Also, Considering how I haven't really much advertised this site outside of including the url in my previous resumes, chances are that some of you comicon attendants are very likely the first people to come here, and that I personally spoke to you at the convention. So welcome to my site visitor, any feedbck is welcome. My gallery is available in the link titled "my Artwork". If you are curious about anything feel free to contact me at Flyingdebrisguy@yahoo.com, I check my email 3 or 4 times a day so responses should arrive fairly quickly

1 Comments:

  • HEY! I'm the guy who gave you a copy of THE RED LINE at SDCC.

    As promised you're the first new post on my blog after getting back.

    Your stuff is really good. Keep at it.

    By Blogger Redjack, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home